Financial Services Advisory Strategy Senior Associate
Job Category: Strategy Consulting|Strategy Consulting (Strategy&)
Line of Service: Advisory
Travel Requirements: 81-100%
Level: Senior Associate
Job ID: 105349BR
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements, and significant operational and technology changes. Our growing Financial Services Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges. The Financial Services Advisory practice is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking and Capital Markets, and Insurance.
PwC's Strategy& Corporate and Business Strategists help clients define and evaluate strategies of all types e.g., growth, mergers and acquisitions, portfolio, identity, reflecting market back and capability forward perspectives. These strategies may start at either the business unit, corporate level or both, and may include the planning processes that support strategy development.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: MBA or Master's degree
Demonstrates considerable knowledge of and/or success in professional services or corporate roles, helping companies define and evaluate corporate and business unit strategies and investment portfolios, reflecting market, competitive and other external drivers.
Specific areas of focus include:
- Corporate Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Deals Strategy
- Digital Strategy
- Not for Profit Strategy
Demonstrates proven considerable abilities involving leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and individual initiative, to accomplish the following results:
- Teaming with others including building productive and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Managing complex project work streams to a successful conclusion through problem solving global, enterprise-wide strategy issues
- Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats
- Conducting and managing market research and quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights and the ability to grasp readily analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to either qualitative or quantitative evidence.