Strategy Consulting, Aerospace & Defense, Experienced Associate
Job Category: Strategy Consulting|Strategy Consulting (Strategy&)
Line of Service: Advisory
Travel Requirements: 61-80%
Level: Experienced Associate
Job ID: 105365BR
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Industrial Products and Services industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ clients within theâ€‹â€‹ Industrial Productsâ€‹ and â€‹Energyâ€‹, Utilities & Mining sectors.
PwC's Strategy& Operations Strategists help clients build operations capabilities that create competitive advantage, drive profitable growth and respond effectively to risks. This includes creating innovative products, strategically reducing costs, optimizing footprint, becoming more flexible, managing operational risks, improving capital efficiency and realizing deal value.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: MBA or Master's degree
Demonstrates some knowledge of, and/or success in operations roles within a professional services firm or corporate environment, helping companies to identify, clarify and resolve complex issues critical to their strategic and operating success. Demonstrates some knowledge within one or more of the following areas: operations strategy, supply chain strategy/ management, supply chain diagnostics, manufacturing strategy, network optimization, logistics/distribution, S&OP/ planning, Operations/ Supply Chain performance improvement, inventory management, complexity management, and/or sourcing. Demonstrates some knowledge of industry and market trends and industry-leading practices in order to develop insights and provide recommendations.
Demonstrates some proven leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative, and the following abilities:
- Teaming with others, including building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Planning, organizing and delivering on operations tasks and projects, conducting independent analyses and establishing the quality of client deliverables;
- Developing conclusions and recommendations, writing reports, assisting in client presentations and providing implementation assistance, as required;
- Contributing to the development and improvement of various frameworks and methodologies within operations;
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats;
- Demonstrating aptitude for conducting quantitative analyses, including experience with Excel and/or Access
especially constructing analytical frameworks and synthesizing complex data into meaningful insights.