Cross Border Transactions & Regulatory Compliance Professional
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance LLC (PwC CF) is a boutique investment bank that plays the role of lead financial advisor in sell-side and buy-side transactions. PwC CF has the expertise and focus of a middle market boutique investment bank with access to the global resources, integrated advisory services and industry expertise of the greater PwC network of employees located throughout the world.
PwC CF differentiates itself by being part of the PwC CF Global Network:
A dedicated M&A advisory team of over 1,500 bankers across 60 countries
The PwC CF Global Network is the largest middle market investment bank in the world based on transaction value and volume by closing over 450 transactions in 2014 and 2015, or more than a deal-a-day.
PwC CF operates across all major sectors including Industrial Product, Oil & Gas, Retail & Consumer, Technology and Financial Institution with offices in New York City, Chicago, Houston, San Jose and San Francisco.
(1)PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance LLC (PwC CF) is owned by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC), a member firm of the PricewaterhouseCoopers Network, and is a member of FINRA and SIPC. PwC CF is not engaged in the practice of public accountancy.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1 year of experience as a support professional, preferably in a demanding professional services environment.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates some proven knowledge of the following:
-Utilizing various tools and applications, running reports, and improving processes;
-Providing administrative support, including a proven record of success with leveraging some or all of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Google, Lotus Notes, Salesforce and Compliance Science, in accomplishing client projects administration and function coordination or file organization, research, computational work and spreadsheet creation;
- Leveraging problem-solving and organizational knowledge to lead by example; and,
- Exhibiting an orientation toward meeting business needs, expectations and deadlines;
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Responding to client and/or team requests promptly and professionally; readily offering assistance; contributing to a positive, collaborative working environment; proactively seeking instruction, feedback and coaching to improve performance;
- Drafting, editing, and proofreading documents using Microsoft Office suite of applications, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
- Utilizing Salesforce and excellent organizational skills to track large amounts of detailed information;
- Managing multiple, ongoing projects/initiatives and responding to the teamâ€™s strategic priorities in a timely manner;
- Managing and prioritizing multiple, diverse stakeholders with varying needs;
- Communicating confidently and effectively using a variety of communication styles across different contexts;
- Researching and reporting on technical topics; and,
- Working independently, as well as, collaborating as a team member.