HIA Provider/EHR Clinical IT - Senior Associate
Job Category: Strategy Consulting|Strategy Consulting (Strategy&)
Line of Service: Advisory
Location(s): CA-San Francisco|CO-Denver|IL-Chicago|NY-New York|TX-Austin|TX-Dallas
Travel Requirements: 81-100%
Level: Senior Associate
Job ID: 106477BR
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
Healthcare is a transforming industry due to legislative and regulatory demands, technology challenges, and societal trends. Our growing Health Industries Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help healthcare institutions around the world to anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
Our practitioners are supported by a dedicated health research unit, which is managed by a physician partner and provides our clients with cutting-edge intelligence, perspective, and analysis on issues transforming the health industry. Our professionals have deep health industry expertise and include physicians, nurses, system specialists, health policy analysts, actuaries, financial advisors, and data analysts. The Health Industries Advisory team includes the following sectors: Health Services
- Payer/Provider, Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences
- Suppliers and Innovators/New Entrants.
PwC's Strategy& Technology Strategists help clients make technology a strategic enabler of business success through our interrelated service areas: digital and IT strategy, process transformation, structural change e.g., mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, and technology innovation.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Master's degree or Doctorate
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success within professional services firms or corporate environments involving, providing IT Program/Project Management specialization that includes the development of program strategy, program governance, leadership structure and operating model design.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in program mobilization and execution in the following areas:
- Program structure and governance;
- Financial business case development;
- Detailed implementation planning;
- Build / Implementation approach;
- Shared Services operations design;
- PMO design and execution strategy; and,
- Decision support for ongoing critical delivery issues.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in business architecture support of technology delivery initiatives including business process or operating model development, large technology program delivery methods, and program recovery/turnaround strategies.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in leadership, strategic thinking, problem solving, individual initiative pertaining to the delivery of end-to-end program/project strategy engagements and also Clinical EHR, Epic and Cerner, including the following areas:
- Teaming with others, including building collaborative relationships with team members and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats;
- Establishing program/project strategy, eliciting business requirements, and developing solution architectures;
- Defining sourcing strategy such as vendor selection, contract review, support/structuring, and process;
- Providing program risk assessment and strategic guidance on program execution;
- Developing business cases, implementation toolkits and change/communication plans; and,
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights and the readily grasping analytical frameworks and employing them effectively to either qualitative or quantitative evidence.