A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Marketing and Public Relations team is responsible for PwC’s external media relations and social media strategy. As part of our team, you’ll help with social media account management, media relationship management, and identifying new and emerging opportunities for the Firm.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric, Advertising
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs:
- Working with a cross-functional team in developing and executing a one holistic firm storytelling effort, including internal & external communications strategy, focused on business objectives, including: working with the business to craft strategies and around key announcements; developing storytelling campaigns; writing internal content, blogs and OpEds;
- Understanding the evolving communications landscape and associated tactics;
- Utilizing digital tools and data to inform strategic recommendations;
- Understanding social media strategy and activation;
- Bringing a deep issue expertise in purpose, diversity and inclusion, responsible business leadership and employee engagement;
- Providing counsel to leadership and team to reinforce and strengthen our position;
- Managing projects, day-to-day operations and multi-tasking;
- Building and maintaining internal relationships within a matrixed organization and external relationships with media and other key stakeholders;
- Performing as a skilled verbal communicator, thorough and concise writer, and strategist; and,
- Overseeing, coaching and developing teammates, as appropriate.